Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Avles- My Blogs Will Survive My Death

Remember, my blogs will survive my death.

http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.com/2013/07/remember.html

".......Hallo, the blogger nwotruthresearch wrote to me to know if in Redmond Washington there's a particular intelligence center. He received multiple and at the same time visits from various IP there located (as for example they were in a single office or building). I answered that probably it could have been Douglas Willinger the one who could have caused such a visit (informing other people of a post with interesting matter - But they didn't use Google translator .  ) as I thought Washington as y our city. Then I discovered that Washington is the state, not the city: "Redmond is best known as the home of Microsoft, for which Redmond has become a metonym."........".

No comments: