Friday, September 12, 2008

Constantinian Order - The Three Categories



CONSTANTINIAN ORDER BLOGS NOW PUT INTO THREE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES

Dear friends

I have now split my Constantinian Order category into three:


* Constantinian Order (Franco-Neapolitan)

* Constantinian Order (Hispano-Neapolitan)

* Constantinian Order (Pre-1960 Split)

These can be found at the following URL's

http://troyspace2.wordpress.com/category/constantinian-order-franco-neapolitan/


http://troyspace2.wordpress.com/category/constantinian-order-hispano-neapolitan/

http://troyspace2.wordpress.com/category/constantinian-order-pre-1960-split/

I have added prefaces to my earlier blogs detailing that there are two branches (two different Orders you could say) with some other notes & aim to ensure that my fellow researchers are aware of the differences by specifying each branch in the headers & articles.

Around
May 2007 I discovered the website for the Constantinian Order. But it was only recently, through taking the time to look into this Catholic Chivalric Order a bit more, I discovered that the website that I was aware of was that of the “Hispano-Neapolitan” branch, one of two apparently disputing Sacred Military Constantinian Orders of St. George!

There is also a “Franco-Neapolitan” branch, a separate entity, which split from the other following a dispute over the title of the Head of the House of Bourbon of the Two Sicilies in 1960. This latter branch has some especially dodgy connections (P2 Masons, Arab politicians & royals, Druid Archbishops, media heads, etc., & the business deals that go hand-in-hand with such networks). As more information appears it will be made available.

In truth & awareness -

Troy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The amazing part of this deplorable scenario is not one in ten thousand Americans preceives this grand design. The all parrot the line, "I am not a conspiracy theorist; I trust my government." The do not put their trust in the Lord, but rather in "princes.

_____________________-
adolfo

Internet marketing