with waybackmachine showing it as early as March 20, 2007
My Top 10 Beliefs
Visit Tupper's Blog Archive Online
My curious beliefs tend to cause violent reactions from people who believe otherwise. Why? When someone poses a belief that I don’t understand or agree with, I open myself to them and ask them to persuade me with evidence. Why don’t all believers operate this way?
If you challenge any of my Top 10 Beliefs, check the evidence. I’ve tried to include some helpful links.
Here are my Top 10:
1. The primary cause of cancer is the fermentation of sugar in normal body cells.
2. Since the evidence is equally convincing that (a) earth moves about the sun and (b) the sun moves about the earth, I choose (b) because that's what the Bible implies.
3. The definitive Christian music is the complete work of Johann Sebastian Bach because it mobilizes the spirit of obedience to the task of achieving sublimity. Churches should (most don't) develop Bach's sensibilities in their congregations by frequent performance, study, and training.
4. Because of the vast evidence supporting it, the Genesis creation account is more persuasive than Darwin's naturalistic speculations.
5. The world has been ruled by Jesus Christ since A.D. 70, when the fall of Jerusalem destroyed the disobedient Israelite "heaven and earth," and unbelievers have been ever since governed by humanist systems authorized by Him to terrorize evildoers. The Kingdom of God is within us and around us. It’s here already.
6. The first evildoer born of man and woman was Cain, who was given a mark that rendered him sevenfold stronger than anyone who would attempt to kill him. Cain was preserved for one purpose: to rule disobedience. His mark has been passed down through the ages, and can be found in the seal of every secular government on earth, indicating their divine privilege to govern all who choose not to be governed by Christ directly.
7. Our bodies are endowed by their Creator with the intelligence to heal themselves, and the most effective healing occurs not under medication but during a prayerful fast.
8. The American income tax is a uniform excise on privilege, measured by amount of income from whatever source, less deductions and credits. Because the Constitution prohibits the federal government from converting into a privilege a citizen's right to derive income from his own country, citizens can be taxed on domestic income only by creating the presumption that they consent to being treated as aliens. Nearly 170, 000,000 Americans have unwittingly stripped themselves of an inalienable right of citizenship. This may explain government’s increasing arrogance.
9. NBC's "The Office" is Shakespearean in the depth to which it mimics the farcically inept, yet pathetically seductive, current federal administration.
10. We can best learn why we were born, who we are, why we live, and where we go upon death in the chapters of the King James 1611 Bible. To seek or accept any other resource is buying a lemon. ~ FTS
HONEST THINGS Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Alas, 2 days is a narrow window between publishing something and suddenly dying.
Can anyone verify if Tupper Sauusy actually wrote this, and whether it appeared on March 14, 2007 or was backdated?
Accordingly, Preterism is a Jesuit creation: